Soho Square is one of the squares with the region’s leading shopping and entertainment center, Soho Square is considered a center for entertainment, dining and shopping.
because it contains a large number of the most prominent local and international brands of clothing, shoes and others. In addition to the possibility of practicing sports activities, a dancing water fountain, huge recreational activities, games for children, restaurants and cafes, and a great environment to enjoy and spend a good time. Do not hesitate and visit it with your family and friends and get the pleasure of shopping, rest and entertainment all combined in one place.
where is Soho Square sharm elshiekh located on the map ?
It is located 7.8 km from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport and about 10 km from the famous Naama Bay.
Top things to do in Soho Square :
After we know where Soho Square is located in Sharm El Sheikh and how to reach it , you can visit it and enjoy a large number of activities, the most important of which is going to the open theater,
which is characterized by the presentation of concerts by the most famous Arab and foreign singers in addition to
various entertainment programs from Arab and foreign teams , as well as a skating rink. on the ice. And shopping in the many shops that offer
the most important international and local brands to satisfy all tastes , and also includes a large number of cafes and restaurants.
Activities and Entertainment
As the entertainment epicentre of Egypt, Soho Square boasts the best things to do in Sharm El Sheikh for guests of all ages. From fitness to cinema to leisure activities and performances, everything you want in a happening holiday to Sharm El Sheikh is here!
Entertainment & Attractions
- Dancing Fountain – Sitting in the centre of Soho Square, the dancing fountain attracts visitors from all over Egypt and the world with its dazzling displays and rainbow of colours. Unique combinations of spectacular theatrics set to music liven the fountain by day, and bright, colourful lights illuminate the fountain at night for a truly unique exhibition at all hours.
- Culturama – The largest panoramic cinema in Sharm El Sheikh and the world’s first multi-screen interactive show, Culturama takes you on an incredible journey 4,500 years in the making. The unique curved display immerses the audience for an unmatched viewing experience highlighting the rich history of Egypt beginning in 3000 B.C. through the modern day. Travel back in time and across the land to the ancient cities of Cairo and Alexandria as you visit Egypt’s most iconic temples, Coptic monuments, and Islamic sites in this epic cinematic masterpiece!
- Kids’ Zone – Boasting the best family activities in Sharm El Sheikh, SOHO Square is the place for fun with kids of any age. Children love the kids’ arcade, featuring age-appropriate video games, the Soft Play Zone, featuring a safe playground, ball pit, and slides, and the merry-go-round, fair rides, and carousel.
- Shopping & Bazaar – Take a souvenir from your holiday in Egypt when you visit the many shops at SOHO Square. Featuring dozens of handmade crafts, locally designed goods, retail stores, and duty free, SOHO Square offers some of the most exciting shopping in Sharm El Sheikh. Be sure to visit the Khan El-Khalili Bazaar, one of the most unique of its kind, designed in the style of the Middle Eastern souk and offering a vintage shopping experience.
Leisure Activities at Soho Square
- Bowling – Test your skills at a game of bowling, featuring six professional 10-pin lanes, self-scoring machines, and a family-friendly atmosphere. Each lane comes fully equipped with ramps and bumpers for younger guests.
- Ice Skating – The ice rink at SOHO Square is the perfect way to beat the desert heat. Featuring public skating sessions, family hours, and special ice shows, ice skating at SOHO Square is delightful way to spend an afternoon. Sip on hot drinks or cocktails at the rink bar/café while the kids enjoy private skating lessons. Ask about Figure Skating School enrollment to take your skills to the next level!
- Tennis & Squash Centre – Designed to host International Tennis Federation tournaments featuring world-class international athletes, the Tennis & Squash Centre is also open to the public! Boasting the best indoor squash and tennis facilities in Sharm El Sheikh, the centre offers four flood-lit competitive sized tennis hard courts, plus a mini court for kids, as well as training and coaching programmes for players of all ages and abilities. The centre also houses two squash courts.
- Billiards – Featuring two full-size Snooker and Billiard tables, the most in Sharm El Sheikh, SOHO Square is the perfect place for a game of pool! Come with friends or make new ones when you enjoy a round of billiards at Queen Vic British Pub.
Live Entertainment & Concerts in Sharm El Sheikh
Events at SOHO Stage
The ultimate live music and events venue in Sharm El Sheikh is at SOHO Stage. Sitting in the centre of SOHO Square, the Stage features open-air theatre seating and hosts some of the hottest names in music and entertainment from all over the world.
Dazzle your senses with the incredible array of performances taking place nightly at SOHO Stage, including concerts, dances, and theatre productions. This popular venue is also home to special events in Sharm El Sheikh and the place to be for the best live entertainment in town.
SOHO Studio Fitness Centre & Exercise Classes
Get in Shape at Sharm El Sheikh
Stay on top of your health with a visit to SOHO Studio, the most comprehensive full-service fitness center in Sharm El Sheikh.
Reach your goals, relieve stress, improve flexibility, or just have a great time staying active when you take any of the exciting classes and sessions offered at SOHO Studio. Our instructors and staff are professionally trained to get you in shape while having a blast – no matter your age or athletic ability!
Fitness Classes at SOHO Studio
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)
- Performing Arts / Dance
Shows and Events at SOHO Square
The Most Entertaining Acts in Sharm El Sheikh
As the premier entertainment centre of the South Sinai, SOHO Square attracts the best and most sought-after acts in music, dance, comedy, and children’s entertainment from all over the world.
The 1,500-seat, open-air SOHO Stage, Dancing Fountain plaza, and nightclubs at SOHO Square are the sites for some of the best live shows, DJs, concerts, and special events in Sharm El Sheikh!
Souvenirs, Luxury Goods, and Bazaars at SOHO Square
Offering the largest collection of retail outlets, souvenir shops, and the most exciting bazaar in the region, SOHO Square is the premier shopping destination in Sharm El Sheikh, voted #1 by visitors!
The shops at SOHO Square are a cross-section of retail, high quality goods, European brands and fashion house designers, and finely crafted merchandise – all at affordable prices – so you can find the perfect presents and souvenirs. In addition to the retail outlets, SOHO Square boasts the most unique bazaar in Sharm El Sheikh for an extraordinary shopping experience. The Khan El Khalili Bazaar is designed in the style of the vintage Middle Eastern souk, with a maze of shops, stands, and vendors.
SOHO Square Shopping Centre
Situated in the heart of the Savoy Resort, the SOHO Square Shopping Centre is a magnet for all visitors to come and enjoy a large cross-section of retail outlets from fashion wear and accessories to art galleries and home goods. With help from our professional staff, we make sure your shopping experience is fun and memorable.
Khan El Khalili Bazaar at SOHO Square
The Khan El-Khalili is one of the most interesting bazaars as it is famous for its unusual, oriental souvenirs and handmade crafts. The Medieval atmospheres of this traditional market together with the labyrinth layout of the streets gives visitors a glimpse into what medieval markets once were like.
Kiosks at SOHO Square
In addition to the many retail outlets, you will also find kiosks as you stroll through SOHO Square. Enjoy some sweets from Kandy Sweets, pick up a new fragrance from Perfume Maa El Dahb or show off a fun henna design from Henna & Tato.
Soho square is one of the best places in sharm elshiekh I recommend for visiting
visit this link to see more about it and open the video